Terms & Conditions
By submitting your registration for any programme or lesson conducted by World-Champ Badminton Academy (through World-Champ Marketing) ("WCBA"), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- Students will only be allowed to attend any programme or lesson upon full payment of all applicable fees
- Registration may be open for programmes or lessons which have already commenced at the sole discretion of WCBA. Fees will be pro-rated accordingly.
- Registrations are non-transferrable.
- Withdrawal/Refund Policy
- No refund of any fees will be made for any lesson missed by a student unless attributable to the fault of WCBA
- A request for refund may be submitted to WCBA if reasons for missing a lesson is due to medical reasons supported by certified medical documents. WCBA has the sole discretion whether or not to accept such requests and any decision by WCBA shall be final.
- Conduct of Students
- Students must diligently follow and observe all rules and guidelines as set by WCBA from time to time.
- Students are required to be punctual for lessons and latecomers without a valid reason may not be permitted to join the class.
- WCBA reserves the right to terminate a student from any class/programme if he/she, in WCBA’s sole opinion, is not suitable to continue.
- WCBA reserves the right to change or cancel a scheduled lesson/programme, or to change the coach, as and when necessary.
- A cancelled lesson/programme may be re-scheduled by WCBA or the fees paid shall be refunded.
- WCBA will use its best efforts to ensure the wellbeing of students during the lesson/programme. However, lessons may be physically strenuous and participation is based on the understanding and acknowledgement that there is the risk of personal injury. WCBA shall not be liable for any loss, damage, injury, penalty, cost, expense and/or any other liability arising from or in connection with any of its lessons or programmes to the fullest extent permissible under the applicable laws and regulations.
- By signing up for WCBA’s lessons/programmes, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless WCBA, its management, members, staff, and affiliated coaches against all losses, liabilities, claims, actions, proceedings, orders, penalties and costs (including legal costs on a full indemnity basis) howsoever arising in connection with these terms and conditions
- Intellectual Property
- All exercises, class sequences and materials taught/shared in lessons/programmes remain the property of WCBA. They shall not be taught (or performed) outside the lessons/programmes without the prior written approval of WCBA.
- Prior approval by WCBA must be granted before any form of recording (photography or video recording) may be taken. All recording (photographs and videos) permitted shall be for personal use and not for any commercial use.
- Data Protection
- You consent to us recording (photography or video recording) of you/your dependent for marketing and promotional purposes.
- WCBA reserves the right to review and/or amend any term in these terms and conditions from time to time and with immediate effect.
- Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Singapore.